InKnowledge has released a Spatial Data Uploader for the Bing Spatial Data Services as a part of their recently released Bing Maps Locator Wizard. This data uploader allows you to easily geocode and upload data sources using the Bing Spatial Data Services using a user friendly interface.
– Ability to Geocode and Upload data sources using the Bing Spatial Data Services.
– Ability to handle MapPoint and Multimap data sources. (csv, pipe and tab delimited).
– Download functionality
– Data Source Delete functionality
– Can be run online through a browser of installed
– Stores a copy of the data source locally
– Automatically continues jobs if application turned off while processing.
Migrating a locator can be done in as little as 5 minutes making this ideal for applications that need to migrate from MapPoint and Multimap.
You can check out the data uploader here: http://bingmapslocators.cloudapp.net/DataUploader
Here is a video overview of how to use this tool: